Horseware Amigo Amigo Pony Plus Lite 0g
- How to fit a Horse Rug
Amigo Pony Plus 0g
Printed 600D polyester ripstop outer with shine enhancing lining
PONY SIZE: 3’9 – 5’9 (75cm -125cm)
- Strong and durable 900D polyester outer
- Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Fiberfill insulation in rug & hood.
Features & Benefits
- Available in classic front, double fastened for added security or disc closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Front Leg arches: unique design to maintain freedom of movement.
- Cross surcingles.
- Detachable hood included for flexible blanketing
- Breathable - Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- Detachable Hood Include - Allows you the flexibility to remove the hood.
- Disc Front Closure - It is light, safe and easy to use. Our Disc Front Closure incorporates our four V-Front closure points in a lighter, more flexible design.
- Leg Arches - Unique patented design maintains freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under the belly additional protection.
- Waterproof - Keeps your horse dry against the elements. Waterproof to 3000mm.
- Wipe Clean Tail Cord - Made up of 3 straps which in an emergency will break away at one end whilst staying attached at the other.
Horse Rug Size Guide:
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the size guide table. Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only.
Horseware® rugs come in a variety of weights. To make it easy, we’ve created this little temperature scale. It explains the weight available for each rug and is located under each product section.
A turnout rug acts as a waterproof insulator layer, helping to maintain condition in cold weather. However be aware that conditions may vary in a short time span. Always ensure your horse is comfortable at all times.
What rug suits my horse?
For a deep shouldered horse with a deep neck and wide build you would need the XL cut, which is 20% deeper in the neck and sides to give them room, or you could choose the Optimo style rugs which have the ultimate freedom of movement.
For a deep shouldered, narrow horse you would be advised to have a Surefit design with V-Front closure.
For an average build of horse, go with a classic neck cut or if you prefer to give them more comfort again, a V-Front fit would suit.
For high withered narrow horses a Wug® helps to reduce the wither pressure. For very narrow or young horses the Wug® or All-In-One design rugs are good choices to help fit their shape and prevent the rugs from slipping.
Customs Charges and Import Duties
If you place an order with us and you are outside the EU, you may be liable to pay VAT and import duties.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all Horse Rug products world-wide with one of our trusted carriers.
Fedex International Standard > 3-5 business days
Our FedEx Standard service offers a reliable delivery option to your door world-wide. It is available for international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
FedEx International Priority > 1-3 business days
Our FedEx Priority service offers a quick and easy solution with a time-definitive delivery. It is available for all international orders and the charges are calculated during checkout based on your destination and purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
To make your return quick and hassle-free please download and fill out this form and attach it to your return parcel, then use one of the methods below to send it back to us.
To Return Your Products (International)
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
2F Ard Gaoithe Business Park
Republic of Ireland
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.